1. Each person occupying apartment and co-signing must fill out the entire application.
2. Sign and date application in appropriate spaces.
3. Copy of driver’s license with social security number on it.
4. If no social security number on driver’s license will need social security card with valid picture identification.
5. If no driver’s license or social security card, we need voluntary, valid proof of identity in order to run a credit check.
6. Application fee of $40 per person living in the apartment is required.
7. Full deposit is required.
8. Monthly income must be three times the monthly rent of the apartment.
9. Minimum age of all occupants is 18.
10. Must be employed at current job for at least 1 year.
11. No previous evictions.
12. If ever filed bankruptcy, must have been more than seven years ago.
13. Credit history must be acceptable.
14. We must be able to verify residency of applicant for past 2 years.
15. If under 21 or have no means of income or employment a co-signer is required to guarantee payment of rent throughout lease. All of the above requirements apply to a co-signer of the lease. The person guaranteeing the lease must be related to prospective tenant.
16. All paperwork from a co-signer must be presented within 72 hours of deposit being placed.
Important instructions potential residents, guarantors, & co-signers
1. The Co-signer/guarantor must complete application as if you are moving into the unit. Complete the application in full. Do not leave anything out, as we need this signed application in order to run a credit and police report on every applicant.
2. Enclose a copy of co-signer’s driver’s license or other valid form of identification with social security number on it.
3. Read and initial lower right corner of each page of the lease.
4. Page 8 and the Guaranty page must be signed and notarized.
5. The documents which must be returned to the office are:
the completed application
the entire lease-initialed, signed and notarized
a copy of your ID
6. Return papers as soon as possible. This information must be turned into the office and approved within 72 hours of receipt of deposit. Potential tenant will not be approved for tenancy without all paperwork being returned.
7. Please return all documents to: 110 East 51st, Apt. 1
Kansas City, Missouri