1. Each person occupying apartment and co-signing must fill out the entire application.
2. Sign and date application in appropriate spaces.
3. Copy of driver’s license.
4. If no driver’s license or social security card, we need voluntary, valid proof of identity in order to run a credit check.
5. Application fee of $50 per person living in the apartment is required.
6. Full deposit is required.
7. Monthly income must be three times the monthly rent of the apartment.
8. Minimum age of all occupants is living in an apartment without a parent or legal guardian is 18.
9. Must be employed at current job for at least 1 year.
10. No previous evictions.
11. No Felonies.
12 If ever filed bankruptcy, must have been more than seven years ago.
13. Credit history must be acceptable.
14. Landlord must be able to verify US residency of applicant for past 2 years. We must be able to contact previous landlords for a rental verification/reference.
15. If under 21, and/or have no means of income or employment, and/or a student then a co-signer is required to guarantee payment of rent throughout lease. All of the above requirements apply to a co-signer of the lease. The person guaranteeing the lease must be related to prospective tenant.
16. All paperwork from a co-signer must be presented within 72 hours of deposit being placed or the deposit is forfeit.
17. All leases are 1 year leases with a 60 day Notice to Vacate required in writing 60 days prior to the end of the lease or the lease automatically renews for another year.
18. There are no pets allowed in any property, anytime.
19. All rental rates are based on two people and a third renter is $250/month additional added to the rent.
20. A Non-Refundable Application Fee of $50 per person is due from all applicants. The fee covers the cost of checking your background, including your credit score, criminal record, and rental history. It is not refunded if you are not accepted and no portion of it counts toward Security Deposit.
21. Residents may not rent or list to rent their apartment on AirBnb or similar short term rental sites. Doing so will result in eviction and immediate lease termination.