Pay Rent & Submit Maintenance Requests Online
Did you know that you can now pay your rent and submit maintenance requests online? It’s fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you’ll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
We have sent an activation email to all current residents, if you did not receive it or your email has changed please call us at (816)931-4157
It’s easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we’ll email you an account activation link.
Already have an account? Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.
Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- View and pay your rent, parking and amount due anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your rent, parking and amount due from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
- Submit Maintenance Requests
- Starting September 1, 2022 you can make rent, parking and amount due payments with your debit or credit card for a small fee, but don’t worry, ACH check payments have no additional fee.
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. This is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find and buy stamps.
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.
It only takes a few minutes to get started! We will automatically send you and Tenant Portal invitation email and text. When you get the invitation email (it will come from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com), click on the link in the email to set up your account. Create a secure password and activate your account. That’s it! Now you can log in anytime, from anywhere and make payments, schedule payments, view your payment history, and more!